30-DAY TRIAL RETURN POLICY
We’re positive that you’re going to love your Vitruvian products. You’ve found us and are thinking about purchasing because you care about getting the best workout possible with unbeatable strength training technology!
But we understand that it can feel like a big commitment and that’s why we’re happy to offer you a 30-day trial at home (or at work or at the vacation house or whatever works for you) of all our products. If you decide that it’s just not for you, that’s okay. We are happy to refund you.
What’s the catch?
There is no catch – there are the key terms of returning your purchase:
- You need to let us know within 30 days of your delivery that you would like to return it. Simply get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com.
- If you are returning a V-Form Trainer or Trainer+, you need to have had your free onboarding session with one of our trainers. To book one, just click here.
- We will fully refund you for your product/s, but you will need to organise and pay for the shipping, but we will help you with coordinating that when you get in touch.
- The product/s being returned for change-of-mind need to be in as-good-as-new condition. (If the return is to do with damage or fault, we will work out the best and most fair solution on a case-by-case basis).
- You must re-package your product/s in the entire original packaging.
Who is eligible for a 30-day trial?
Everybody. If you’ve previously bought and returned the same product, and then do the same thing again, we might scratch our heads a bit! But we’re not keen on imposing restrictions because we’re happy for as many people to try our technology as possible. Maybe you bought another one for a gift? That’s nice.
What is refundable?
- Your Vitruvian V-Form Trainer or Trainer+
- Your Entry Accessory Kit
- Your Pro Accessory Kit
If there is a concern with only part of an Accessory Kit, we will send you a replacement or offer a different satisfactory remedy on a case-by-case basis.
How to request a return?
Vitruvian comes with a limited parts and labor warranty. Labor is covered for one year. Other electronics, and wear items are covered for two years. The frame and other mechanical parts are covered for three years. Warranties are not transferable.